The Origins of SpectroCoin
SpectroCoin was founded in 2013 and are based in the UK and Lithuania, serving more than 15 clients. They offer a range of services from bitcoin exchange to bitcoin e-wallets. Their aim is to provide quick, flexible and frictionless solutions. Their goal is to adapt to the needs of clients, as opposed to asking clients to adapt to their service.
Buying Bitcoin through SpectroCoin
First, the user is required to set up a SpectroCoin bitcoin wallet by registering. Thereafter a credit or debit card needs to be added to the account and there is a verification process. The user then deposits funds to the wallet from the verified payment method. Finally, the user goes to the ‘buy bitcoins’ section and can purchase bitcoins and receive them into their wallet. There is also an option to do a money transfer into the bitcoin wallet.
Features and Benefits
- SpectroCoin offers a Bitcoin mobile wallet so that users can trade on the go. It is available on IOS, Android, and Windows phones. It allows users to buy and sell in real-time anywhere in the world.
- Advanced authentication methods apply to bitcoin wallets so that only the user can access their wallet.
- 99% of digital currency is stored in deep cold wallet storage to secure funds.
- They operate a referrals scheme, paying out 10% of fees for all successful referral transactions. This is paid out daily with no minimum payout. Furthermore, a media kit is available for those who are keen to promote SpectroCoin via social media.
- SpectroCoin API provides access to most of its services.